[DML] Insurance Carriers

Dear Group,

I recently switched from Geico Insurance to State Farm due to the fact that Geico will not insure the DeLorean. After many calls I was assured that State Farm would insure it. Unfortunately they have decided to not insure it. By the way, I have a clean driving record....you know....no tickets in the past 3 years. However, State Farm has decided that they are not going to cover it either.

Can anyone suggest an insurance carrier in the State of Illinois that would be willing to cover a D? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be e-mailed directly at the address printed below. Thanks.

Richard Kula

RKula@xxxx