[DML] Re: dmcnews digest

I have finally decided to sell my '83 delorean. It is in excellent
condition and has 50,000 miles on it. The body is in perfect condition and
the louvres are covered with stainless steel. I have all the books and a
DMC car cover. I am asking $25,000. The reason I'm selling it is because I
am driving it less and less and I can't just let the car sit in the garage.
Please respond to virginia@xxxx or wahoo1970@xxxxx I am
located in Baltimore, MD. You may also call me at 410-685-8214. Thanks.

Virginia Hodges

Virginia Hodges
Project Engineer
Old Line Plastics, Inc.