[DML] Re: tow truck anyone?

> This reminds me...right before we bought our D the previous owner
> agreed to drive down and meet us at our house. Well my dad and I
> getting were rather PO'd because we had waiting for someting like an
> hour and a half before he rolls up. We knew someting was wrong when he
> stepped out of the car with a bloody hand and glass shards were all
> over the passenger seat. Apparently the same thing that you
experienced
> happened to him at a gas station, the lock switch was in an
> intermediate position and then engaged when he slammed the door. A
> locksmith was working on the car for an hour and finally gave up,
> acknowledging that it was time for "plan B" handing the owner a hamer.
> Too bad because the gas station was only about 3 min from the house.
At
> least he didn't have to bust a full size window, thats got to be about
> the only time those small ones have been good for anything.

I feel for him.

My spare key for my DMC was locked in my pinball machine. The key to
the pinball machine was on the keychain in my locked Delorean.
Chicken/Egg situation. I couldn't get to either key.

Luckily, though, the locksmith had the car open in under a minute
without any damage. I was really lucky. Only a $60 mistake.