[DML] Delorean For Sale

My 81 DeLorean can be seen at DeLorean Motor Company in Houston.  It is an automatic with black interior.  Approximately 38,000 miles.  DMC has done all upgrades and service.  Mechanically sound but needs some interior work.  My price delivered to you at Houston Texas is $17,900.  I have all service records and DMC's Steve Wynn knows the car very well.  I hate to sell the car but am liquidating all of my rolling stock to downsize my lifestyle.

Bobby Mims
law@xxxx