[DML] Re: Help a Canadian Out, eh!

What about us poor unfortunates who live in the UK? Most of us have imported
our cars across the pond. You should think yourself lucky having the US as a
neighbour. Believe me that its probably a whole lot cheaper to ship a car up
to Canada than it is to get one across the Atlantic (and a bit quicker too!!!)

Nigel
Vin 2677