[DML] Re: Message Rejected

In a message dated 10/30/99 10:06:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dmcnews-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< <
As an aside, the sills on the 300SL coupe's gullwing doors were quite high
and
rather cumbersome to negotiate. Unlike the DeLorean sills, they were only
about
10 or 12 inches below the bottom of the window. With the introduction of
the Roaster >>
Also the 300SL windows were fixed, meaning once you closed the doors,you had
no windows to open for ventilation but that made the doors really light,so
that unlike the Bricklins hydroelectric/or airdoors,and Deloreans torsion
bar
setup the 300SL needed just struts to open the doors.

Claude
000570 >>

Its not fair,by the time I read the list you have already closed the
thread,also the enclosed was some "GOOD" basic information about the
differences between the three gullwings,I mean if DMC JOE had posted this
info you would most likely have let it go.I don't mean to be a pain but I am
not a fast typer and it takes me a while to type up something only to see my
time wasted because you feel like closing a thread,I have more experience
with Deloreans timewise than the big three Delorean suppliers and it would be
a shame if I said the hell with the DML and kept my 18 1/2 years experience
with Deloreans to myself.

Claude