[DML] Re: rear louver restoration

At 11:38 PM 10/29/99 EDT, you wrote:
>That's exactly what I was going to say Joe, but let me add, just in case,
>about removing the vents as it can cause some severe trauma. Also, today,
my
>whole car began shaking violently when it drives, idling is fine. It feels
>as if it's going across and endless road of speedbumps. Now, I know most
>people are going to say it's probalby flat spots in the tires, or possibly
>the belt separating, but I just wanted to get any other ideas before I went
>and yanked the tires off. So, any ideas?
>

>Thanks in advance
>Scott
>#16738

reply:

Hello Scott,

Here are a few things that you might want to consider.

Check your body bolts, loose body can account for all sorts of apparent
road noise.

Check to see if you have thrown a wheel weight.

Check the trailing arm bolts, and the pad nuts that hold the bushing in
place.

Check the castle nuts in the whole suspension system.

Check the rubber suspension bumpers, are they there?

Check your engine mounts, bolts.

Check your radiator mounts and nuts.

Do a walk around and see if you have a loose stainless body panel.

Check your wheel bearings, are they loose. Check the trans axal knuckle
joints, are the loose?

Are all the exhaust manifold bolts there? and tight, also check the
exhaust train bolts as well.

There should be no loose nuts or bolts, or any parts what ever. Every
thing should be snuggly fastened.

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.