[DML] Re: DMC (Houston) in England Nov 6-7

[DML] Re: DMC (Houston) in England Nov 6-7

Actually there will be more like 6, but with an underbody and chassis also on
display. There will be a "barn" display showing off one of Chris Parnham's
cars done up to look like the BTTF car by students at Derby university, and
also his newly acquired Euro-spec prototype Right-Hander with 4 MILES ON THE
CLOCK!!! It was discovered in a barn, and will be on display in the state it
was discovered (your guess is as good as mine!)

BTW, a BIG thanks to everyone who regularly visits the DOC website, as a
recognition of the hit-counter hitting 5000 yesterday, I have registered
http://www.delorean.co.uk which should be active round about the time you read
this!

Best Wishes,

Martin