[DML] The DeLorean Owners Directory is now available.

[DML] The DeLorean Owners Directory is now available.

I have news about the DeLorean Owners Directory. The printed version
that was first made available at the DeLorean Owners Association St.
Louis Expo is now available to owners for $5 (includes shipping and
postage).

To order a copy, go to the http://www.dmcnews.com website, for the
Owners Directory page and check the Listed Owners page and see if you
are in the directory. If so, mail a check for $5 along with your return
address to the address listed at the bottom of the Listed Owners page.
If you're not listed but you know you have submitted an entry, contact
me. You can also submit an entry if you are an owner and then obtain a
copy.

Only owners who have listed their cars in the Directory can obtain a
copy of the Directory. This is to help protect the owners.

The directory is based on the VIN number of each car. I have over 40
entries where the VIN number was not included. If you know you sent in a
form but don't find yourself listed in this directory, it may be because
the VIN number was left off or there were duplicate VIN numbers and I
was unable to verify the information before this issue went to press.

It's been over a year since an issue of the directory was published and
there's still a lot of catching up to do. I'm getting several
submissions a day now and with publication of the Directory I expect the
volume to increase. I'm looking forward to getting the list to over 1000
cars. With that we'll be able to generate some interesting statistics
about the production of the cars. Combined with some of the remaining
DMC documents, this may provide enough history to answer many of the
production questions that keep showing up on the DML.

We're still working on a system to make the Directory available on-line.

Thanks!

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory