Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 3:38 PM
Subject: [DML] Tracking a DeLorean's history :)

Hello DML'ers,
In trying to track the history of DeLorean VIN 6759, I've found out (Thanks
to James at DMC Houston) that the car was sold by:

Kurland Cadillac-Oldsmobile, (Selling Dealer # 32100)
32 Route 304,
Nanuet
New York 10954.

For all New Yorkers out there - Does this dealer still exist? Is the address
still valid? What is the phone number?

The car's first owner was a gentleman named John Buza, who actually was a
citizen of New Zealand! Are there any New Zealanders on this list? His
hometown was Auckland. Im curious whether the car was exported to New
Zealand when the owner went home (if he has not moved to the States). I have
his address if there is anyone from New Zealand here...

Hope that somebody out there can help!
You can e-mail me privately if you so desire.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html