[DML] Re: PJ Grady

Check http://www.pjgrady.com/ for Lockzilla pricing.

I talked to Rob and Debbie at the DOA Expo in St. Louis. He had
prototypes of the remote control and door actuator on display. No firm
pricing set yet, especially on kit vs. piece price. They are still
doing final testing to make sure there aren't any problems with the
setup according to Debbie. She said that they will probably start
selling them in the late winter time frame. She also said that they are
just a plug in setup, so you can use them with an existing Lockzilla
setup with no modification.

Hope this helps.

Mark N

"j.d. robbins" <jrobbin-@xxxx> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=4043

> Does anyone have info on PJ Grady's Lockzilla product
<snip>