[DML] door lift pistons

Let me tell you a tale of woe. In recent months, my doors have been
rather saggy on my DMC. Being a novice at repairing my Delorean, I took
note from many experts who have said "do not try to adjust your torsion
bars yourself".

So instead, I decided I would replace my door lift pistons, as everyone
recommends this procedure first.

Taking the pins out of the pistons is all too easy... but let me tell
you, snapping the pistons out from their nipples takes a bit of force.

I certainly found out the hard way exactly how freakin' heavy those
doors really are. I'm not a small guy, and I near crushed my head in
when I was standing under the door at the moment I pulled out a piston.

Anyways, I thought I'd share with the group that although the pistons
look like the keep the door from going up too fast, they actually do the
exact opposite :>

Anyone: how much does that door weigh minus a lift piston?

--
J.D. Robbins
Project Lead,