[DML] DeLorean for sale

Hey List,

Just wanted to meantion that I have an offer for $6000 for my car so far. I
am looking to sell it for around $8500. If anyone is interested in the car
and want more information on the car please go
to:http://www.dmcnews.com/BuyNSell/dmcforsale.html#67. I am located in Long
Island, NY. I have had the car for almost 2 years and I need to sell it so I
can save up for college next year. If you have any questions please feel
free to e-mail me at this address.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852