[DML] NC car for sale

This is not mine but if it's the same gentleman I spoke with a while back,
he inherited it from his father, who was the original owner...
81 Delorean, 4900 miles, auto,garaged, one owner, pristine condition, all
original documentation.$23,500.Serious inquiries only. 336-672-5390.
Ad is from Greensboro, NC newspaper.