[DML] Re: Keys and Limited Addition Kits

At 02:18 AM 10/23/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Dale and to all the others following this thread,
>
>What Lee is talking about, is that he has the ability to put the plastic DMC
>head on any key. Now to do this he will require a key that you are using
>that fits your car. Meaning that you can send him one of your Ford keys and
>when it comes back to you it will look like a original DMC key.
>
>Lee, if you need to add anything to this please do.
>
>Robert Starling
>Vin#5252

Hi Robert,

That's correct, actually it makes no difference what key blank is
available, it can even have some kind of plastic top of it's own. These get
cut away in the process. I use imported key banks that come from the same
OEM manufacture that made the DMC keys. The only difference is that I order
the blanks in Brass not stainless, this cuts down on the lock ware. If some
one had a 3 key system I could still make keys provided that I get pre-cut
blanks, this ensure that the keys will work when the owner gets them back.

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.