[DML] Hauling a DeLorean

Hello,
I finally purchased an 81 DeLorean after many years of looking. I still
have to go pick the car up in southern New York. I plan to go get in on the
10th of November with the help of my father. It will be a 795 mile trip from
here, Grand Rapids Michigan. The car has been sitting for many years and I
cant drive it back. A friend offered to let me use his double axle trailer
but I have nothing to pull it with at the time. (just dont think a saturn
could do it,lol) I checked with u-haul and they want almost $600.00 to rent
a truck for that many miles. I am in high school and would like to take the
cheapest possible way out. I could take a Greyhound bus down and a u-haul
back but that isnt much cheeper. couldnt I have a car hauler bring it to me
for cheaper than that? I could be wrong. There is a DeLorean on ebay right
now that can be shipped from the UK to Baltimore for around $600. I may
have to end up paying uhaul, but I sure wish I could save a few hundred
getting it back. has anyone on the list ever had a dmc shipped to them? if
anyone has any ideas I would be more than happy to hear them.
Thanks

Phelps,
vin# test car