[DML] DeLorean Key & Key Code Tag

Hello,
I have read all the messages regarding the Concours Handbook, and I have a question...

1) If the concours' vision is to show a complete automobile, a like-new automobile I would guess that also the key to the car is important. There is no way to see any difference between the original key and the replica.

2) The only way to include the DeLorean's key in the Concours is to also see the Key Code Tag along with the key.

This is a metal tag showing a four-digit number that was included with the original key. The four-digit number is NOT the VIN number.

One example - DeLorean VIN 6759 has the Key Code Tag 7670.

3) Is the VIN vs. Key Code Tag a constant number?
The difference between the two numbers is 911. Is 911 the difference between other key/key code tags? Anyone???

(Funny number since 911 is a hotline-rescue number in America - Is the DeLorean inherited with bad omens?)

PS! Disregard the last sentence in parenthesis - The DeLorean is a safe and reliable car, but rumors will have it that the car is bad. It is not. It is the most brilliant car ever conceived! A+

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY