[DML] Re: Keys and Limited Addition Kits

[DML] Re: Keys and Limited Addition Kits

My car only had one key, and it was a duplicate :^( I ordered two from Lee,
it took a while but they look beautiful, now I feel that my car has the
right keys! I know how easy it is to bite off more than you can chew, but I
do appreciate Lee's efforts on behalf of our favorite car :^)