[DML] Some more questions

First, let me thank everyone for the input into 16738, which has finally
gotten it's street legs back, after a warm up regulator, cold start valve,
A/T governor and solenoids. Now I have a couple of questions;
First, last night, on her first voyage of the evening, the voltage meter
dropped to around 10 or so, and the battery light started to faintly glow.
Although it hasn't had a problem starting since we finally got it running,
and the lights aren't dimming, everyone has told me it's probably the
regulator, which is connected to the alternator, so might as well say that.
Does this sound right to everyone?

Second, based on the first question, does anyone have any parts numbers for a
Motorola or Delco alternator?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Scott
16738