[DML] Cleveland Update

Somehow in the copy and paste procedures to load our press release on to
the list some typo's were made and other important information omitted,
here is an update.

Delete: DMC warehouse visit.

Insert: Address of service facility and Sunday Tech Session, Deluxe Auto
Lease 23632 Mercantile Road, Beachwood, OH 44122, 216-831-9455. You can
call for directions.

For anyone who wishes to leave their car and or trailer, there is room on
the property. Call David Levey at the above number for details.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

----------
> From: DMC Joe <DMCJOE@xxxx>
> To: DML LIST <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [DML] Cleveland
> Date: Sunday, October 17, 1999 9:16 PM
>
> Just a reminder to let all DeLorean owners know that we will be in the
area
> next Saturday and Sunday to perform inspections, servicing and a tech
> session. Everyone is invited, even if you don't have your DeLorean stop
on
> by and introduce yourself. Go to our web-site for complete details.
>
> If the moderators would be so kind, several list members have reported to
> me that they were unable to access our web-site therefore I was hoping
that
> I could have our press release re-printed here.
>

> PRESS RELEASE 10/08/99
> DeLorean Services of Atlanta Georgia announces its House Call Tour to
> Cleveland Ohio. DeLorean Services, the nations only ?on location? repair
> service, continuous it?s unique maintenance service by visiting Cleveland
> Ohio on the last weekend of the month.
> Joe LoRe' , owner operator of DeLorean Services, will travel to Cleveland
> with his son Alan to conduct a technical clinic for DeLorean owners in
that
> part of the country. Better known as ?DMC Joe? by DeLorean lover?s
> worldwide, he made the following comments:
> ?We are really looking forward to this trip for two main reasons. First,
we
> have lots of fans in the Cleveland area, many of which we regularly
> converse with via e-mail and by phone. This will be an opportunity to
meet
> them and their cars in person. Secondly we will be rolling back the clock
> to experience the excitement and relaxation of the train. When we planned
> this trip we weren?t aware that Amtrak was about to roll out there
> ?Companion Special?. This very limited special allows two people who are
> traveling identical schedules to pay just one rail fair. This saving will
> allow us to take advantage of first class accomedidations. This includes
> private room that sleeps two with meals included. I travel this way
> whenever time and budget permit; it will be Alan?s first ?real train?
> experience.
> We are very fortunate that we are being provided a fully equipped service
> facility with lifts to inspect, and service many DeLoreans during our
> three-day stay. While we are there we will visit the DMC warehouse in
> Columbus courtesy of Stephen Wynne. In addition to inspections and
service
> we will also conduct a Tech Session on Sunday the 24th from 3 to 4 PM.
> Pizza and hot dogs will be provided.
> We invite everyone to come visit us during our three day stay, even if
you
> don?t bring your DeLorean come on by and say hello?. The event will begin
> on Saturday October 23 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM resume at 11:00 AM Sunday
October