[DML] Re: DeLorean glass

I can't really give you firm answers to these questions, but I would
HIGHLY recommend that you search for these products at the
http://www.usadmc.com/ online store. Their parts ordering catalog has
prices for all of the relevant glass portions, and as I recall, they
were quite reasonable. They will also have prices for complete
replacements for many of the interior components.

You may also find the parts manual that is available from the
http://www.dmcnews.com/ site valuable for figuring out exactly which
parts you will need.

'Hope that helps,

Jess