[DML] Re: battery problem

Either something is draining your battery or you have a bad battery. The
most common cause of battery drain is a problem in the courtesy light
circuit. Here is a simple test: remove fuse # 12 and see if the problem
goes away.

PS: The defroster circuit only works with the ignition turned on.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>