[DML] 50 Plastic model DeLoreans

About ten years ago I bought 50 plastic BTTF model kits and 50 kits
used to convert the BTTF model into the stock DeLorean. Each combined
set includes all the parts needed to assemble one stock, doors closed,
plastic DMC-12. Included are a stock body, stock center console, rear
louvers and stock rear deck.These kits are first rate and still
shrink-wrapped in their original boxes. Are these things worth
anything? I'm tired of storing them under my bed! I'm also wondering if
anyone would know an artist who would be willing to assemble them and
paint them. Would anyone want finished models - either BTTF or stock?
What would these be worth?