[DML] The body dies are in the ocean - but can THIS be true? Amazing!

[DML] The body dies are in the ocean - but can THIS be true? Amazing!

Hello all!

I was surfing the Net and came across the site for DeLorean Switzerland. At the marketplace called "Service" there is a very interesting ad for all DeLorean owners. The company is German and CAN PRODUCE EXACTLY THE SAME STAINLESS STEEL BODY PARTS!

And for us Europeans, the company has a very interesting fix for our rectangular license plate in the rear...See for yourself!

Check out the site at: www.delorean.ch

Here's the intro:

"Working together with several companies we are now

able to offer you a really unique variety of products

and services concerning the DeLorean car.

As our company´s name tells you:

We are into steel products.

But we´re not talking about

ordinary steel or even

sheet metal:

Our business is STAINLESS STEEL !!!

The original DeLorean material. Highest quality SS 304

We offer:

complete production/reconstruction of all DeLorean
steel parts (even fenders)
exclusive single-part production and remodelling (everything is possible)
repair service and planishing of stainless steel parts
complete regrinding or refreshing of ground parts
special cleaning and sealing of stainless steel surfaces
long lasting varnishing of stainless steel (with guaranty)
baking varnishing and powder varnishing of stainless steel parts (absolutely heat-resistent)
laser cut of any copy/copy providing
series production of DeLorean parts
Design & Art items round the DeLorean
various DeLorean accessories
24 carat gold plating of stainless steel parts

This is the address I found: DeLorean Steel Products

Sensensteinweg 2 , D-34253 Lohfelden
Germany

fon: 0049 (0)561-51 90 410
fax: 0049 (0)561-51 90 420