[DML] Re: car alarm for DMC?

Bob,

I have installed an alarm by myself in a DeLorean, and had no problems
with it. I instlled the internal movement sensors (ultra-sound)in the
back near the rear window instead at the A-pillars as recomended in the
instructions. While the original solenoid door-lock actuators where
fried I replaced them whith modern motor driven actuators wich made the
installation of the alarm easyer.
Besides of tracing down the right wires the installation of an alarm in
a DeLorean should not give any problem.

good luck

John

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=3325