Sent: Monday, September 20, 1999 4:35 PM
Subject: [DML] Standalone DMC-12

This is a subject that has been on my mind a lot lately.

How many of you owners out there on the list do NOT keep your car reguarly
garaged?

Do you feel safe leaving your car out on the street?
After all the car usually draws admiring glances.

I remember one owner had his D stolen from his DMC emblem on the grill. I
reckon that was probably sliced off with a kraft knife or something as
nothing else was reported broken or missing...

I suppose a few bits of trim may be taken but luckily the Delorean is pretty
solid and whole and lacks ornatmental gubbins that are stuck on just for
show....

The reason I ask this is that it will take longer to buy a DMC if I have to
find a home with a garage first.

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx