[DML] New Subscriber

Hey all! Greetings!
I just subscribed to the DML and wanted to introduce myself. My name's
Jacen R. Lance, and I'm from Maui, HI. 18, and have loved DeLoreans since
(and I'm not gonna lie) I saw BTTF for the first time. My love was further
enhanced when I first saw one up close at a local mall where they were having
a contest and you could win one. I sat in it, looked around...and knew I
wanted one. They're such unique and extraordinary cars.
I don't know much about them though...don't really know anything at all.
A lot of it is a mystery to me, and I have recently found the time (although
that's a lie...more like making time) to try and do some research on these
fascinating cars. But for now, any information any of you would like to
share would be greatly appreciated. Since I am at the moment looking to buy
one, I would like to know what a perspective buyer should know.
Also, are there any of you DMC enthusiasts in Hawaii? Specifically Maui?
And would anyone know if there is a D for sale in this area? One with low
mileage is preferable.
Well, I'm glad to have joined this group, and I'm sure I'll get a lot
from it! Aloha!

Jacen R. Lance