[DML] Re: Driver's door does not latch

This may not help but I'll tell it anyway. My passenger side door
would clunk when ever you opened it and closed it, like it was miss
aligned. I looked at the door guides and saw that the plastic by the
door lock on the door broke and the metal pin that latches the door
down was catching in the hole where the plastic was. i took the door
guide off and it wouldnt clunk anymore, so i just filed down the door
guide a bit and now it works perfectly! the door never sounded so
good. now if i could only drive the car before winter!! (damn fuel
problem!)

Erik Geerdink