[DML] Re: Noisy manual transmission

I'd drain the trans into a clean pan and look for metal particles with a magnet. Make sure you refill with the correct grade of fluid. Castrol makes an EP fluid with the correct MILSPEC.

Steve brodsky #10688

Ace Underhill wrote:

Within the last week or so, my manual transmission on VIN 2860 has gotten noisy.  You know the sound it makes when you drive in reverse?  It sounds like that (a little quieter) in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gears.  Does this mean the tranny is about to go?  I have less than 50K miles.            -Ace Underhill-
Brilliant Screen Entertainment

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx