[DML] Re: Autocross, batteries and CLUNK

[DML] Re: Autocross, batteries and CLUNK

Title: RE: [DML] Re: Autocross, batteries and CLUNK

Joe,

You're right, that battery ain't goin' nowhere, but that's not good enough for autocrossing.  I gotta have it nailed down...

Still, the clunk is annoying (if not worrisome) and I had finally decided that the noise was in the suspension somewhere but didn't take it any further than that.  You've given me a couple of places to look and I'll check it out. Thanks!

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695