[DML] Re: 350 in a D?

ajl52-@xxxx wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=3103

With all the different versions of the Chevy 350, a person thinking of
an engine swap, could be thinking of something as expensive, fast, and
complex as a corvette LT1 motor. Or they could be thinking of something
as cheep, simple and reliable as a 350 from a 1975 Caprice.
The thought of a nice simple engine mounted fuel pump, rochester
quadrajet carb, and a simple ignition system sound like a real nice
idea. Just think, you would never have to worry about tank mounted fuel
pumps, $800 fuel distributors and failing accumulators ever again.
Just an idea

Andrew
4194

PS: I remember reading one time that Don at Delorean Motor Center had
an adapter kit to install a 3.8 V6, or a 350 V8 in a D. Does anyone
know if these are still available and at what cost