[DML] Re: Aftermarket steering wheels

Well...I hate to start another BTTF thread but I did notice that the
DeLorean used in BTTF had a different steering wheel than stock. This
should at least offer some encouragement that they DO exist. Or can at
least be adapted. I, for one, would love to attach a steering wheel with
the horn button back where it belongs.

--Rob Hook