[DML] fuel pump? please help!

ok, heres the deal. I posted a letter yesterday saying fuel was
spraying in my Delorean. not a good sign, i know. i looked at it
today to see where it was spraying. Dumb idea? I know but i had to see
where it was coming from. dont worry, i had a hose next to me with
lots of water coming out just in case. you know the upper center of
the engine looking down there is something with all those hoses coming
from it? (i dont know what its called, someone please tell me :) )
well it was spraying out towards the fire wall inbetween that and
whats underneath it. A LOT of gas....a lot! could someone tell me
what needs to be fixed? i need some help. I really dont want to send
it to the people down the street that can fix it, but HATE deloreans
more than a punch in the face. any advise would be great.

erik geerdink
vin 4512....not burned!
plate EGGS D