[DML] headliners

the actual foam part of my headliners above the driver and passenger
and coming off. the "buttons" that hold them up broke thru the
material and now the foam, not the cloth, but the foam underneath the
cloth is coming down. does anybody know a good way to fix it, or
better yet, does anybody know where i could get this fixed? thanks for
you help..it is always appreciated!

erik geerdink