[DML] Re: Seen & Not Heard...Dead Horn

The factory horns are very prone to water damage. Take both units off and
throw them in the trash. Replacements are available from Pep Boys, NAPA,
etc. You will want to purchase two single post units one HIGH NOTE and one
LOW NOTE.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

----------
> From: UNCLEUMP@xxxx
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Seen & Not Heard...Dead Horn
> Date: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 3:36 PM
>
> Well, I'm back with another minor problem...
>
> From one week to the next, my horn decided to stop working.
> Suggestions? By the way...My D is really the only one I've ever driven,
etc. Is the horn supposed to sound so whimpy? It's sort of embarassing
sitting in a great looking car and hit the horn, only to hear a weak
"Meep".