[DML] Re: different tires

This other point was not mentioned.... If you upset the setup (Wheel sizes) provided by Lotus you will be in B I G trouble if you rolled your car as if it lands on the roof you are screwed. (Gullwings won't open)

With the setup as is you can roll the DMC as many times as you like and providing it is on flat ground it will land back on its wheels EVERY single time. I know due to the low slung stance that this would be a hard thing to do but even so it should never be a point to be ignored.

Christopher M. Hawes DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)