[DML] Turbo D

Ryan,

Although it would be tough to compare a Dodge SUV with a DeLorean, I can tell
you that I have a single Turbo on my DeLorean, and it does not resemble the
article in which you quoted. My turbo charged DeLorean is an absolute "rush"
to drive. It is responsive, strong, and has an exhilerating "swoosh" between
gears. I have never driven a stock DeLorean, but I'm sure it would be a
little disappointing after experiencing the added Horses, however, the real
driving experience is still the D itself. If I had to give up the Turbo to
keep the D, I would still keep the D.
Jeff