[DML] Financing a D...

Is it totally unheard of for someone to finance from a collecter car
dealership who only works part time? I live at home so my
expenses are very low, but I'm wondering if there would be
any dealership who would finance me on a DeLorean. I don't
really care what kind of condition its in; I'm looking to take
good care of one.

Anyone have any ideas on dealerships I could contact? I've
tried Kansas City Imports (they currently have a 1981, 5
speed, good condition) but they never got back to me on my
credit app. (I have good credit, but its only about 10 months old,
and again, my income is not very high.) Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Rich