[DML] Re: Clearcoat?

Not such a good idea.

Stainless steel has properties that resist coatings from adhering to its
surface. In order for the clear coat to properly adhere to the stainless it
must be thoroughly cleaned, and conditioned with some very nasty (dangers
products that contain acids and bromides).

This is an extremely labor intensive and a dangerous process that must be
done by a qualified auto paint shop; very expensive.

Be aware that the conditioner will slightly dull the finish.

To learn more about your stainless steel panels go to
http://www.geocities.com/~dmcjoe/stainless.html

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>