[DML] James Espey and delorean.com

A couple years ago when "delorean.com" came up available after the
previous registrant failed to pay the bill, my friend Chris Rabalais
registered it in his name. Chris and I had the good fortune of meeting
with John DeLorean in July of 1998 at his home in Bedminster. At that
time, JZD was offered the use of the domain name should he ever desire
to use it.

Chris recently took a new job in Costa Rica and we transferred the
domain name to me. Another meeting with DeLorean took place earlier
this month and he inquired about the use of the domain name. The
changes you are now seeing are a result of that meeting.

All the parties involved in the most recent meeting signed
non-disclosure agreements with Mr. DeLorean. I will continue to own the
domain name, but I am not making the changes to the website, nor do I
have any control over the content.

James Espey