[DML] Tire Balancing

I recently purcahsed the Yokohamas for my D. I was wondering how many owners
have had them spin balanced while on the car or do most people just balance
the tires on the rims while they are off the car? Before I search for a shop
that can spin balance on the car, is the ride just as well if I have my
mechanic balance them while he has them off the car? Also should the
alignment be checked or anything else done while changing the tires?

Gary
VIN3360