[DML] Tabloid press

DML'ers,

I'm sorry that I did not catch the name of the fella who submitted the post
on the owner who lent the car to Mr. Wilson, but I agree whole heartedly. I
have had my DeLorean about a year and one half now, and it was just as
frustrating as the article suggests, of course, until I got the bugs worked
out. Now, however, driving this machine is about as exhilerating as one
could possibly imagine. I think the real shame is that DMC was not able to
evolve, as I'm sure that there would have been recalls to take care of these
little problems, and over time, this vehicle would have certainly become the
car that JZD had envisioned. As an example, I just saw in the paper that
Acura is recalling its 3.5RL. I think we can all agree that this is a fine
automobile from a great Automobile Manufacturing Company. In contrast, the
DeLorean has had to endure through the toughest of time with only the owners
and enthuiasts to offer support. Lastly, has anyone seen the prices of 81
Vettes, the costs of keeping them running, or for that matter, the cost of
parts? I, for one, and glad I own a Delorean, instead of of a Vette.

I wonder if this gentleman knows that he touches a nerve with his negative
press, and that is how he gets his jollies. Maybe what we should do is just
ignor this fella, as there will always be someone out there that will have a
negative effect on the pleasures of owning and driving this awesome vehicle
that we fondly refer to as the D.

Jeff Cox