[DML] Re: Front Fascia Bracket Availability

[DML] Re: Front Fascia Bracket Availability

This is the first I heard of it this, so I thought I'd look in to it a
little more. First, why do you need them? Are they actually missing?
Rusted? Is just the captive nut missing?

The captive nuts in the bracket generally come loose when you remove the
rock screen. When the supply was exhausted, we had some made up, and it
took years for them to sell. Now, when we come across a rusted one, we
clean it up, treat it with a rust inhibitor and use it again. If it's just
missing the captive nut, we replace it with a clip-on captive nut.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573