[DML] Yokohama tires review

Well, I finally decided to buy the Yokohama AVS tires in the stock sizes
for my car. I got them from tirerack.com, and were shipped to my door
in less than 3 days. My overall rating on a scale of 1 to 10, would be
an 8 or 9! They handle far better than the Michellin XGTs that the
previous owner had installed, and the ride quality is also slightly
better (softer rubber). Also, the Michellin tires were 205/60-14 on the
front (one size over stock). Dropping to 195/60-14 makes the car
noticably easier to steer. That's a nice plus. The only downside to
the tires is their life. They have a treadwear of 160, while most new
Hondas and Toyotas come with tires rated at 300-400! Oh well, it's such
a sweet handling and riding tire, that I would recommend it in spite of
its short life. If anyone has any questions, feel free to email.