[DML] Re: antenna

One time, I accidentaly turned on the radio while I still had the car
cover on. (never do this). The antenna tried to go up, but got caught
on the cover. It then would go up, but not down anymore (the lowest it
would go was about a foot extended). Removing the antenna motor is
pretty easy, email me for details. After opening up the motor unit, I
found the flexable cable that pushes that mast upwards had broken.
Luckily, I had a spare mast, which I put into the motor unit, and since
then it has been working perfectly. You're problem may be electrical or
mechanical. It is probably mechanical if you hear the motor running,
but see no movement in the mast. If you never hear the motor running,
try looking at the electrical side of things. Good luck