[DML] Re: Custom DMC keychains

John Dore wrote:
>I'd like to inform the DML that I am selling custom made DeLorean keychains
>and airvalve caps on my website, John's Irish DeLorean Webpage. <snip>
>These are the only DeLorean keychains available anywhere in the world, so
>please take some time to check them out!!

Yes, a guy on the Impala SS mailing list recently started selling these
items, too -- see < http://members.zdial.com/~klr94ss/logocaps.htm > for
reference. Apparently the DMC keychains and valve stem caps John is
offering are made by the same company the Impala SS guy gets his from,
because they look identical... the company is called Logocaps -- <
http://www.logonuts.com/prod.html > -- and they can put any logo on items
like valve caps, etc. One of the packages they offer contains that same
wrench/keychain and the same set of four valve stem caps. So it appears
that John is brokering these items, i.e., he has bought them and is
reselling them. Depending on how many sets he ordered, he could give a
pretty good deal on them -- the Impala SS guy gets a darn good discount for
his list!

Enjoy,
Brian Henderlong / Tampa, FL / NAISSO# 3807 / 1995 DGGM Impala SS
mailto:bhenderlong@xxxx
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/deloreans/index.htm