[DML] Re: Jack Stand Points

At the front of the car jack stands should be placed under the rear portion
of the tow hooks. At the rear of the car the jack stands should be placed
at the corners of the main rear frame member adjacent to the rear tow
hooks.

Take steps to provide protection between the jack stand and the frame to
prevent damage to the epoxy coating.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>