[DML] Re: Mildew in the South

You are absolutely correct with the brand name Joe. They have several products
that deal with this problem and also have products that get rid of the odor
after the fact. I would suggest the tub product to keep the mildew from
forming in the first place, and the disk product to get rid of the odor if
it's already happened. There is also a cleaning product, spray-can I think.

Check out their various products at http://www.damprid.com/

If you can't find these products in the store you can order online from
their web site.

(Disclaimer: No, I do not own Damp-Rid stock or otherwise have any interest
in their company except that as Joe points out, this is a great product to
address Scott's problem.)

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA