[DML] DeLorean Movie Mistakes

Today while on the internet, a friend referred me to the following page,
which lists several of the mistakes made in the most popular and only movie
triology to feature the DeLorean Sports Car, the Back to the Future Trilogy.
Here is the URL

http://www.movie-mistakes.com/specifics/backfutr.htm

Christopher Mack
cjmack@xxxx