[DML] Re: The car's the star...

A few of you will remember an issue surrounding a certain BBCTV presenter by the name of
Quentin Wilson - of a book with his name on it woefully misrepresenting the DeLorean.

I got a mail today from a fellow UK club member who I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting
in person, and who is also a member of the DML - Chris Hawes. I hope you don't mind me pasting
in part of your mail!

Christopher Hawes wrote:

I emailed the BBC a month or so ago and asked Quentin Willson why the
Delorean to my knowledge which although had been mentioned but never
appeared as a feature. Well he phoned me up personally a few weeks ago and
told me that he was including the DMC-12 in the new series on The Car is the
Star programmes. This should be out in the autumn. He has plenty of cars
sourced and is also filming in the States. I also asked him why when Dave's
car was photographed for his 'The Ultimate Classic Car' book a couple of
years ago that the wrong information had been included. He said that he had
not been involved at that point or something along those lines

Well, there you go!

Martin